Saturday, January 14, 2006

What Codes Of Conduct Do You Live By?




What Codes Of Conduct Do You Live By?

1. What 3 codes of conduct motivate your actions?
a. Integrity.
b. Self-respect.
c. Frankness.

2 What 3 material items do you value more than any others?
a. Money.
b. Physical privacy.
c. A Roof over my head.

3. With 3 months to live, and good health, what would you do?
a. Get rid of all physical paraphanalia.
b. Get as much sex as I possibly can.

4. Are you shy or do you like to be the center of attention?
a. By nature I am shy, but i've leasrned how to deal with that.
b. And by nature, I am a bit eccentric. I am also PISCES.

5. What are 3 things someone would say about you when you die?
a. He was very private.
b. He had very few obvious friends.
c. He did not mix with any and everybody.
d. He was also very political in his views.

6. What are your fears?
a. The fear of abject poverty.

7. What brings you joy?
a. Peace of mind.
b. lots of money.

8. What makes you angry?
a Ignoramouses.
b. People who call attention to themselves like laughing too loudly:
c. Talks to much:
d. People who aretoo nosey.

9. What are you personal strengths?
a.My intelligence:
b Wordly experiences:
c.Ability to observe people very well:

10. How do you define love?
a. I have leaned never to look for love, it finds you when you are ready!

11. How do you expect someone to show love to you?
a. Physical affection: Concern for my well being/welfare:
the ability to listen, empathy, and knows when to shutup.

12. What are you thoughts about sex?
a. I love sex: I think it is natural-healthy-good for the mind and body's development. And must be indulged in with reverence, respect, and responsibly.

13. How do you handle feelings of stress, jealousy, and frustration?
a. I hadly ever experience stress. I practice mind meditation.

14. Why are you relationship material?
a. Humans are material beings, therefore, the material will always be a major factor in every human's life.

15. How do you handle disputes, with your fist or do you talk them
out?
a. I never allowmyself to get into an argument. I cannot recall the last time that occurred with me!

16. What do you bring to the table for a potential mate?
a. This sounds like a 'dowry request.' However, I bring myself, my intelligence, my heart, my good nature, my soul, and my integrity!

17. What do you expect a potential mate to bring to the table?
a. All that I have mentioned above!

18. How open are you with your sexuality and lifestyle in your
professional/personal life?
a. I am quite open with my sexual preference, and sexual indentity.

19. How selfish are you?
a. All humans are selfish, in varying degrees. So I cannot say to what degree I am.

20. What principles do you try to live by on a day to day basis?
a. Truth; Love: Integrity: Self-respect: High expectation for myself: & Spiritual enlightment.

21. Are you a family oriented person? why?
a I have no family: As for relatives. I don't need them:

Derryck S. Grifith.
Manhattan. New York City.
revised 1-13-06

No comments: