Tuesday, January 24, 2006

How Will I Recognize My Soul Mate?

How Will I Recognize My Soul Mate?

I take this opportunity to explain what I believe is the concept of 'A
Soul Mate.' This is something that many people talk about or seek,
without truly
understanding what it really means:

Finding a 'Soul Mate' is like finding LOVE! When it is sought, you
never find it. It just happens to you, and in time, you come to realize
that you are in love
with this person.

He or she may not necessarily have those same feelings for you though!

Well, the same with finding a Soul Mate.

* Who can tell what form your Soul Mate will take, if or when you find
him or her?

* And what makes anyone think that their 'Soul Mate' will be Gay,
Bisexual, Heterosexual, or Lesbian?

* And how will you know if this person that you seem to connect to so
well, is really your Soul Mate?

These questions are difficult to answer correctly, and no one has the
correct answer. But I feel if or when you ever meet your Soul Mate, he
or she may never be what you would have liked, or expected.

And that should be no surprise either!

I think FATE or Destiny does not operate the way we think or feel it
should. I also think you get what is destined for you to get, and no
more.

Having said that, I also believe that if or when that special person
and you connect, the thought of having found your 'Soul mate' will
never occur to either of
you. You will just enjoy, share, and be pleased with each other so
much, that the love, sharing, and compatability you share would erase
any idea of such
matters.

In fact, you will just Live, Love, and Share everything with each other
NATURALLY!

Om Shanti.
Derryck.
Yahoo IM: derryckgrifith
and derryck_mimbari
AOL IM: Ecmimbari

No comments: