Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My Views On God & Spirituality!



My Views On God & Spirituality!

Let me first clear the air on Religion, and Spirituality!
Firstly, I do not believe in any GOD. Visible or Invisible!
* I also do not subscribe to any religion or religious belief/s.
* Personally, I feel that all religions were created by humans to control and subjugate the human mind, bodies, and hearts, to think, act, worship, and behave in certain pre-scribed ways, according to the fancies of the rulers at different times in our human history.

As for Spirituality!

I also believe that humans came into existence from the Cosmic Realm, over eons of cosmic transformations.
When or how we as Humans came into existence as physical bodies, is anybody's guess.
However, I also believe that the invisible essence is part of our existence, and is what all humans will return to in physical death.
First as Ashes, or Bones, then we deteriate further to mingle or dissolve into nothingness, or cosmic energy.
I do not believe in any invisible or Supreme Master either!.
Humans created Masters to enslave, control, and dictate to other humans.
So anyone who still feel he or she needs A Master, is still a slave mentally, psychologically, and spiritually.

Furthermore:

To answer your question, 'how did the universe came into being? I do not know!
But I feel there never was any begining. So there can never be an end. As your Christian prayer says. "Forever & ever-World without end. I think that too is the Roman Catholic concept of all things.
I would also like to ask, if there was a begining to all that we see in this cosmic, then who or what caused that begining, and who or what caused the begining before that?
So the questions will never end now (will it)?
So I do not concern myself wth how this universe started (if it ever had a begining anyway).
That is why I cannot conceive of a God, because the above questions cannot be rationally or scientifically explained!

Derryck.

No comments: