Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Psychology Of The NOOSE:





October 14-2007"


The Psychology Of The NOOSE!

There seem to be a spate of intimidation acts in New York State, and other parts of the USA. Some of these intimidation acts are displayed in the form of 'Noose Hangings' at different locations. In some instances, indoors at Academic institutions, Police precincts, Navy ships and other locations. The concern for this recent upsurge of intimidation acts seem to bother the Black American communities.


Several public figures have voiced concern for these kinds of social, cultural, and historic threats to a certain ethnic community, (the Blacks), which reminds many of the co-called bygone days of LYNCHING or threats to Blacks during the 'Jim Crow' and Slave era in this country.


Keeping the concerns mentioned above in mind. Please allow me to give my perspective of this phenomena, and it's proper perspective.


Personally, I have no quarrel with anyone who feels like hanging a noose on his or her door, domain, premises, or street. With the intention to intimidate or frighten me or my family, into feeling that we or I should be frightened for our lives!


I also have no reason to fear any verbal aspersion or mention of any noose for me, should I not BEHAVE myself, according to some expected or prescribed manner either.


But I will give notice to anyone who intends to try such intimidation acts like hanging a noose in my view, or on my home or premises to be warned, that if or when such are directed to me or my family or home.




Then they had better watch out for me afterwards. Because that would be to my interpretation, a willful act to do me or mine personal injury or harm. And I am prepared to take whatever action/s necessary to protect myself and those of my family or personal property.


Furthermore, no amount of 'noose hangings' or burning of crosses could intimidate me whatsoever. Because I know that such actions are done by those who believe that such acts will 'BUGG' Blacks into feeling threatened. And by so doing, will give the perpetrator/s the feeling of GLEE or Satisfaction for his/her acts of ignorance, intimidation, or fear!

Derryck.
NYC.

No comments: