Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Do You Need Assistance In Manhattan-New York City?


http://mimbari.livejournal.com/

http://mimbari.livejournal.com/

March 13-2010:

Do You Need Assistance In Manhattan-New York City?

I Can Help!

* I am available to assist in Letter Writing, Reading Your Newspapers, Books, Correspondences, Memoirs, etc.

* I can assist or accompany you to the Store, the Park, Doctor's appointment, the Grocery, etc.

* I can keep you company at times convenient to you, during the day too.

* I can also teach you the Basics For Operating A Computer, and Going Online too.

* I am a good conversationalist, and would be happy to listen to, or to discuss your concerns with you too.

* I reside in Greenwich-Village-Manhattan, Afro-Guyanese of 60 years of age, College Educated, Well Read, Social Service Advocate & Blogger.

With a history of advocating for people with Special Needs and other Disabilities.

I desperately need some income to help me provide for my basic needs for daily living.

So if you are interested, just give me a shout, and let us discuss this please.

My fees are negotiable, reasonable, and my hours are flexible too.

References and my RESUME available upon request!

Sincerely,

Derryck S. Griffith.
Manhattan-New York City.

Cell # 646-548-6142
Home Phone # 1-212-337-3093

E-mail: derryckgriffith@gmail.com
and derryckgriffith@yahoo.com

No comments: